Omaha Fashion Week

Jameson and Heather (who seem to be making regular appearances on this blog, lately) invited me (brittany) out to an Omaha Fashion Week event, last week. I excitedly accepted, and our pals Mike and Alana (whom you should also be familiar with by now) volunteered to watch Poppy so momma could go have a little fun. And fun it was! Omaha is full of surprises and I find myself falling more and more in love with this place. Here are some shots from the fashionable evening.

While momma was getting ready, Poppy played dress up.
Then I met up with these cuties.
The event was really well attended! (yay Omaha!)
We walked the red carpet
Then the cat walk began!  




 J.D. and Heather know a lot of folks, so I was introduced to even more new faces. It was yet another wonderful evening in our new town.

No comments:

Post a Comment