Mardi Gras/ Fat Tuesday

Our friends Mike and Alana, whom we've mentioned before, invited us over to their home on Tuesday for gumbo, king's cake and cocktails in celebration of Mardi Gras/Fat Tuesday! We love hanging out with them and, as I've also mentioned before, they are SO sweet with Poppy. I captured a couple of cute moments with the three of them.



It was Alana's first time making gumbo and it was really tasty! I didn't get a picture of it because I ate it so fast, ha. But, I did get a shot of our festive drinks and borrowed a picture from Alana's Instagram of the king's cake she made, which was also delicious!



It was a fun, scrumptious, low key evening. We're very glad to have found friends like them, here in Omaha.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this post! I love the second picture of me and Poppy! I miss herrrr (and her parents too, of course). :)

    ReplyDelete